The majority of point of purchase displays we manufacture are designed to hold product as well as promote a brand. This is the case for floor displays, counter displays, end caps, and inline displays. In some cases, however, our customers ask us to design merchandising glorifiers which are POP displays whose primary function is to promote the brand and showcase one of more products. Generally, product glorifiers are not designed to hold product inventory. Because glorifiers play an important role in the world of retail merchandising, we decided to create a 3-part blog series in which we will share 30 examples of POP glorifiers. We’ll share the first 10 examples in this post and 20 more examples in our next two posts.
1. 180s ExoLite Ear Warmer Glorifier- We really like this glorifier we designed for 180s. We created a sheet metal head that was built to clearly demonstrate the primary distinguishing feature of 180s ear warmers, which is that they are worn around the back of your head. The sheet metal head was attached to a circular sheet metal base to which we added product graphics. This glorifier works both as a tabletop display and also as a hanging slatwall display. The neck of the display has a rotating mechanism which enables the head to turn when it is hung on slatwall. The underside of the base also incorporates a slatwall bracket.
2. Arnette Sunglass Glorifier- The sunglass glorifier shown below features an MDF base with a maple melamine finish, 1-color screen printed graphics, and a metal stand with a vinyl logo sticker. Designed to hold a single pair of sunglasses, this glorifier can be used in a sunglass display case or on an open countertop.
3. Derma e Skincare Glorifier- We designed this countertop glorifier to showcase a single jar of Derma e’s age-defying day cream. The display is constructed of MDF with a distressed wood melamine finish. It features a black screen-printed logo, a recessed area for the jar, a removable PVC back panel graphic, and knock-down construction for cost-effective shipping.
4. Nina Shoe Glorifier- We designed this Nina shoe glorifier to display 3 styles of shoes on the countertop. The display is constructed of a single piece of bent acrylic with screen-printed graphics and 3 acrylic shelves.
5. NuFace Countertop Glorifier- NuFace asked us to design a countertop glorifier for its award-winning anti-aging microcurrent facial training device. The display was designed with an acrylic base, a built-in MDF logo block with a brushed gold laminate finish, and a removable PVC header graphic showing the Trinity product in use.
6. Hestra Glorifier Glove Tray- We designed this glorifier glove tray for Hestra’s line of fine dress gloves. We made the trays out of solid wood with a clear coat finish, designed in carrying handles, and created a raised back lip to which we attached laser-cut 3D acrylic letters.
7. Cricket Information Glorifier- Cricket was interested in a display to promote its 50-state coverage capability. We designed a metal tube frame with a bright green powder coated finish and knock-down construction. The display included sign channels for 2 interchangeable signs and a wire brochure holder.
8. Fenix Flashlight Glorifier- This counter glorifier is constructed of a glossy black acrylic logo block with a 2-color screen-printed logo, clear acrylic flashlight cradles, and a PVC product information card.
9. Bandals Footwear Glorifier- This is an example of a product glorifier that is used in conjunction with a freestanding floor display. We created a simple die-cut digitally printed PVC graphic to which we mounted a Bandals sandal. The graphic was intended to draw the shopper’s attention to the single sandal with the graphics that explained the unique features of the sandals.
10. Coola Product Glorifier Platform- Product glorifiers don’t always have to be fancy to make a branding statement. We created this simple solid pine wood platform with a gray wash finish to showcase Coola’s line of Hang Ten sun care products. The platform was simply branded with a 1-color screen-printed logo.