Welcome to Part II of our blog series on POP display sign holders and accessories. Our goal with this series is to showcase 20 ideas that we hope will inspire you on your next point of purchase display project. Sign holders and accessories can play a huge roll in building your brand, and there are lots of creative ways to execute them. We showed you the first 10 ideas in our last blog. If you missed it, you can check it out here. So, let’s dig in and take a look at the next 10 ideas.
1. Coola Sign Holder and Sign- We designed this bamboo sign holder for Coola. The base was constructed of ¾” clear coated edge grain carbonized bamboo with a laser engraved logo on 2 sides and a groove to hold a 2-sided 3MM digitally printed PVC sign.
2. ISIS Apparel Fixture Header- The header shown below is one we designed for ISIS to top off a 4-sided apparel fixture. It is relatively simple in its design with a sheet metal footer, wire supports, a center piece of white MDF with printed graphics on 2 sides, and clear acrylic outside panels with aluminum stand-offs.
3. Carve Designs Table Top Sign- We designed this table top sign for Carve Designs. It features a painted MDF base, metal posts, an MDF sign with a white melamine finish, a blue powder coated metal overlay, and a laser-cut 3D dimensional acrylic logo on 2 sides.
4. Mossy Oak Floor Display Header- We designed the header sign shown below for Griffin Technology’s Mossy Oak brand to attach to a 2-sided slatwall floor display. We used solid pine wood and applied a custom green wash that allowed the natural grain and knots of the wood to show through. We added a screen-printed laser-cut acrylic logo to both sides of the sign.
5. Skechers Floor Display Header- As part of a 2-sided floor display for Skechers’ Tone-ups fitness footwear, we designed this eye-catching header sign which featured a double oval sheet metal sign with a branded center PVC graphic and 4 curved sheet metal accessory signs, each of which was screen printed with a different product benefit.
6. Hari Mari Header and Accessory Signs- Hari Mari asked RICH LTD. to design a heavily branded footwear fixture. We created an MDF header with a distressed wood melamine finish and a screen-printed logo on 2 sides. We added branded hooks that included sheet metal end plates with silk screened logos and branded footwear hangers. These complementary graphic elements, combined with the removable lifestyle side sign graphics, worked together to make a strong branding statement.
7. Arnette Logo Block- We designed the logo block shown below to have an authentic feel. We used OSB board and added a clear acrylic sheet screen printed white on the back side and then screen printed with the Arnette logo on the front side. Instead of aluminum stand-offs we attached the acrylic with the kind of hex head bolts you can buy at Home Depot.
8. Criquet Tabletop Sign- We designed this tabletop sign to promote Criquet’s high performance shirts in golf shops. We started with a wood base with an acrylic screen printed graphic and two compartments for golf tees. We added a circular wood sign with a screen printed acrylic overlay sign.
9. ViX Swimwear Sign- This ViX Swimwear sign is an example of a premium glorifier sign. It features a dark stained wood structure with a prominent lifestyle graphic, gold screen printed logo and gold plated hardware.
10. Red Slatwall Sign- Simple but impactful, this Red slatwall sign is constructed of solid red acrylic with laser-cut white acrylic dimensional letters and rear slatwall attachment brackets.