Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the U.S. One in five Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70. In the last decade alone, the rate of new invasive melanoma cases increased by 44%. It’s no wonder that suncare and skincare products are booming. However, as with other large and growing markets, the rate of product proliferation is high, and competition is fierce. Given these market dynamics, it is critically important for established and emerging brands alike to stand out at retail, capture shopper attention, and successfully covert shoppers to customers. Welcome to Part II of our series on suncare and skincare display ideas.
If you missed Part I of our series, be sure to check out the first 10 display examples we shared. And, if you are looking for additional design inspiration, we share more of our work in our blog entitled “8 Examples of Retail POP Displays for Skin Care Products.”
Today we’ll review 10 more examples of suncare and skincare display stand ideas. Let’s get started.
- Coola Counter Display– This 2-tier counter display is constructed of solid carbonized bamboo. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on earth and is therefore an excellent fit with Coola’s natural and organic suncare line. We created the skincare display stand to showcase the out-of-box product while also allowing space for 4 boxes of each SKU. We laser engraved the Coola logo on the front lip to keep things natural. This small footprint display did its job to make Coola’s products stand out in Ulta stores.
- Coola Floor Shelf Merchandiser– We created a 2-sided, 4-shelf mobile floor merchandiser to accommodate a broader assortment of Coola’s products. We constructed the sunscreen display using solid wood with a rich, dark stained finish. We added casters for mobility and added a header sign to reinforce the Coola brand.
- Coola Poolside Cart– There are few better places to sell suncare products than poolside at a luxury resort. We designed and manufactured this sunscreen cart to meet customers while they were relaxing under the sun. Once again, we chose bamboo as the core material for its eco-friendly properties and for its beauty, strength, and durability. We printed a graphic for the front of the cart to promote the Coola brand and included a rear access door with generous inside storage.
- NuFACE Counter Glorifier– NuFace was interested in a countertop glorifier to promote its microcurrent facial device. We designed this skincare display stand out of MDF and acrylic. We added a mirror, logo, picture, and product stand.
- NuFACE Countertop Display Variation– We designed a more upscale variation of the NuFace counter display as show below. We created this display with black acrylic construction, include a slanted side product riser, added a backlit back panel graphic, and incorporated a curved header sign with a screen-printed logo.
- Dermae Countertop Glorifier– To promote its line of natural skincare products and to reinforce the Dermae brand, we designed this simple countertop glorifier display. We used bamboo plywood with a direct printed header logo and added an interchangeable slide-in main graphic.
- ChapCap Lip Balm Counter Display– We designed this acrylic countertop display to showcase ChapCap’s patent-pending lip balm packaging which prevents accidental twisting when in your purse or pocket. In addition, our focus was to create an attractive merchandising format for 3 flavors, each of which we showed individually. We also included multiple branding opportunities with base, front, header and side graphics.
- Bare Republic Floor Display– We wanted to put the focus on Bare Republic’s colorful packaging so we created this 4-shelf floor display out of a white painted solid wood frame and contrasting black MDF shelves with clear acrylic shelf fencing. We added a full back panel with an eye-catching digitally printed header sign.
- European Soaps Floor Display– European Soaps was looking for a mobile floor display to expand its presence in the grocery channel. We designed this 1-sided floor shelf display using birch plywood with a white washed finish to merchandise its French soaps and body care products. We added a multi-layer decorative header to create a sense of elegance consistent with the meticulous artisan craftsmanship of its products.
- Robanda’s Retinol Counter Display– Highly functional and cost-effective, we created this simple acrylic counter display to merchandise Robanda’s Retinol anti-aging product line. We cut individual holes for each tube, screen printed educational graphics on the header, and made the back panel removable so the display could ship in a very flat box.
We hope some of the 20 suncare and skincare display ideas we have shared will provide inspiration for your next POP display project.