Wood displays are continuing to grow in popularity for a number of reasons. First, customers are increasingly looking for POP displays that are authentic and natural. Second, the cost of wood displays manufactured in the USA is comparable to wood displays manufactured overseas, and the lead time is shorter. Third, the price of wood has been relatively stable over the last several years and is less likely to fluctuate wildly like we have seen with other materials like metal, aluminum and plastic as we documented in our recent blog entitled “Point of Purchase Displays: Supply Chain Chaos in China Creates Pricing Uncertainty.”
Let’s take a look at 10 recent examples of wood point of purchase we have designed and manufactured.
1. BuddyFruits 4-Shelf Merchandiser- This low-profile, 2-sided shelf display is a great way to merchandise BuddyFruits squeezable fruit pouches in the produce section of grocery stores. The display is constructed of solid pine and plywood which we finished in a golden oak stain. It includes interchangeable side signs, screen printed shelf branding, and locking castors.
2. The FruitGuys Floor Display- This 1-sided, 4-bin floor display is constructed of solid pine with a gray wash finish. Featuring simple knock-down construction and easy assembly, this display has a removable digitally printed PVC header sign and die-cut side vinyl graphics.
3. The FruitGuys Counter Display- The companion to the floor display shown above, this counter display is also constructed of solid pine with a gray wash finish and also includes a removable digitally printed header sign.
4. Insparation Floor Display- Insparation uses the display shown below to merchandise its line of SPA products. It features 4 solid wood shelves supported by 4 solid wood posts and is shoppable on all 4 sides. The display includes the same die-cut digitally printed PVC header sign on all 4 sides. It knocks down and ships in a relatively flat box.
5. High Mowing Organic Seeds Floor Display- The seed merchandiser show below was designed for garden centers to merchandise High Mowing Organic Seeds’ line of seed packets. Constructed of solid wood, the display features an enclosed base, 8 shelves on two sides and removable PVC header signs.
6. Mountain Graphics Counter Spinner- The simple 4-sided counter spinner shown below is constructed of China birch with raw edges. It includes 6 clear acrylic bins, black sheet metal side panels for magnet products, and vinyl header graphics.
7. Rejuvenate Floor Shelf Display- The 4-shelf floor merchandiser shown below emphasizes functionality and branding over design. This high capacity unit is constructed of MDF with a cherry melamine finish, a black toe kick and vinyl graphics on the base, header, sides, and shelf fronts.
8. Mati Energy Floor Display- Mati Energy drinks got a boost when they put the display we made below in Kroger stores. We made these displays out of MDF with a black melamine finish and added dividers to keep the gravity-fed cans organized on the shelves. The display included full-length side graphics and a removable PVC header graphic.
9. Calcium Products Floor Display- The 2-sided floor display shown below features a plywood base, back panel, and sides. We incorporated shelf standards to create adjustability for the 4 shelves. We added a side podium and vinyl graphics on the sides and header.
10. Footwear Merchandiser- We customized one of our stock units to create a branded 2-sided floor merchandiser for one of our footwear customers. This display is constructed of pre-finished China birch, includes locking castors, and a center grid wall panel. We added vinyl graphics on the sides and a 2-sided PVC header graphic.